FREDDY’S STYLE: I would describe my style as modern preppy chic on a budget. I find myself gravitating toward button-downs, polo’s, khakis, oxfords, and well-constructed bags. This combination of classic wasp meets modern Ralph Lauren with a little bit of Gant best describes my daily style. While emphasizing on my budget mind set - of relating my style to my inspiration with my current well curated closet.
INSPIRATION: I find my inspiration everywhere, growing up I found it in movies like Clueless and Cruel Intentions. Now I find my inspiration in books like Preppy and Take Ivy, while also being inspired daily on the streets of Manhattan, and not to forget beloved fashion blogs.
WHAT IS ONE THING YOU’D LIKE TO SEE CHANGE IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY? Personally, I would like to see a change in how interns are treated in the fashion industry. With small changes to a minimum wage stipend, and a proper learning environment an intern can successfully benefit from. The only way to grow stronger as a community is to help the next generation be their best!
STYLE CRUSH: Without a doubt, Brad Goreski. He has mastered preppy chic and made a brand for himself by doing it so well!
IMPACT: The biggest impact fashion has on society is how it allows each individual to express themselves artistically with their clothing. Which is why I love fashion so much! Each individual is able convey their personality without saying a word – creating the largest impact possible on society.
SPRING AWAKENING: I enjoy wearing color the most during Spring! Color-blocking is my personal favorite trend for spring, each season keeps on getting better and allowing for more colors. This Spring I can’t wait to wear more mint, orange, yellow, and pastel blue.
SUMMER LOVIN: This summer is a fashion mecca of interning at Vogue in the accessories department, while working at Bloomingdales in the Men’s Metro section on weekends. I plan on dressing my 7 days a week, and enjoying the tunes of Madonna’s new album.
My latest interview with Rachel from The Style Line. :)
- everyoneneedstobeinspired reblogged this from thestyleline
- rianeand likes this
- so--fabulous reblogged this from thestyleline
- mysterepiquant likes this
- grandiloquenceandabby reblogged this from thestyleline and added:
- theurbanrunway likes this
- luvmystyle reblogged this from thestyleline
- luvmystyle likes this
- tookeji likes this
- kateblogthis likes this
- more-than-bloodandbones likes this
- blueperk reblogged this from thestyleline and added:
- missthinglovesfashion reblogged this from thestyleline
- curmudgeonlaine likes this
- thefashionphenomenon likes this
- ebeneyes likes this
- maddiom likes this
- lingy21 likes this
- symba1 likes this
- travyyyyyyyyyyworld reblogged this from thestyleline
- georgeringopauljohn likes this
- theflyestgent likes this
- nekiaandfriends likes this
- sincerelysmeagol likes this
- careless-teens likes this
- ryanmcheung likes this
- fadetoplnk reblogged this from thestyleline
- starrhunt reblogged this from thestyleline
- daishiraaa reblogged this from thestyleline
- seyseyseysey likes this
- amoresesso likes this
- classy-guns reblogged this from thestyleline
- jazzybolls likes this
- bodylovefashion reblogged this from thestyleline
- svmbition reblogged this from good-dressed-guys-turn-me-on
- jenni1000 likes this
- simplyatheha likes this
- donniedivo likes this
- landonmcgregor likes this
- edenilsonmaciel likes this
- planknyk reblogged this from thestyleline
- thekhroniclesofk reblogged this from thestyleline
- good-dressed-guys-turn-me-on reblogged this from thestyleline
- p-rimm likes this
- viniciuspsantanna likes this
- luxestyles reblogged this from thestyleline
- ilymonsterunicorwy likes this
- ramessespty reblogged this from thestyleline
- j-marielifestyle reblogged this from thestyleline
- samia-oz likes this